2 – 2.5 years on the ground floor
2.5 – 3 years upstairs
• The nursery day includes a wide range of planned activities
including opportunities for music and movement, messy and
• All the activities provided are encouraging important social skills i.e. Turn taking, sharing, playing in groups and co-operating.
• At this stage, children are beginning to develop self-confidence and a belief in themselves, which leads them to be more self- assured and secure.
• We follow the Early Years Foundation Stage approach to learning, encouraging each child to be independent and confident.
• The tweenie room is usually where potty training may start for your child. Staff will work in partnership with each parent to ensure this is a fun and successful time for everyone.
• Small world play, blocks, sit and ride toys, creative and imaginative play, singing rhymes, messy play and plenty of physical play is available indoors and out providing quality time, space and opportunity for children to explore first hand experiences and practice their newly gained skills.
• We are open 7.30am- 6pm, 51 weeks of the year as we close for a week at Christmas and on bank holidays.