This room can take children from 12 - 24 months
• We offer a wide range of experiences that are relevant,
imaginative, creative and challenging through the nursery day
and carefully planned activities to stimulate and encourage their
• All children have a time when they may require a sleep or a little rest, we provide each child with their own bed and blanket, should any child not wish to have a sleep, then a quiet activity is available.
• Regular routine is important for toddlers and this is provided through expected activities, such as mealtimes, stories or nap time.
• Key Workers further establish secure relationships with children and families responding to children's interests in supporting their learning and development and sharing information about the children with their families.
• Toddler room follow the Early Years Foundation Stage, observing and planning for each individual child. In this room your child will be developing their physical skills, from gross motor to fine motor manoeuvres.
• Whether your child is moving into Toddler room from the baby room, or starting the nursery in this room they will be settled in at their own pace, getting to know other children and the staff. We value the opportunity for you to tell us about your child and their needs.
• We are open 7.30am- 6pm, 51 weeks of the year as we close for a week at Christmas and on bank holidays.